The panel discussion ‘Dissecting the Nepalese Business Ecosystem’ is an effort to improve entrepreneurial business ecosystem in Nepal by bringing the renowned faces who are invested in facilitating entrepreneurship. The session will cover the topics such as evolving business, future of start-ups and reforms for boosting entrepreneurship. The event is hosted by GEW 2016 partner, Glocal Pvt. Ltd.
The panelists for the discussion incorporate people from various sectors ranging from entrepreneurs, young people to policy makers so that applicable solutions can be drawn out in order to address issues of low economy and unemployment. The panel will be moderated by Mr. Asish Thakur, Glocal Khabar and the panelists are as follows:
- Anil Keshary Shah, CEO, Mega Bank
- Narottam Aryal, Executive Director, King’s College
- Rajiv Sharma, Job Dynamics
- Subash K.C, Dean, Kathmandu University
- Suraj Vaidya, President, Vaidya’s Organization of Industries and Trading Houses
The session will be of one and half hour long, with an hour long panel discussion followed by Q&A round.