Samriddhi Foundation brings an opportunity for interested and like-minded individuals to explore ideas and connect it to a larger picture in the form of ‘The Power of Ideas!’
What is ‘The Power of Ideas’?
- The Power of Ideas – विचार बजार is a half-day workshop designed to bring participants on a platform to discuss local issues and come up with solutions that hold potential to transform the world around them.
- The workshop will take place in eight different locations across Nepal. These are limited to: Dharan, Janakpur, Birgunj, Chitwan, Pokhara, Butwal, Surkhet and Dhangadhi.
- An interactive session for participants to learn, share, discuss and network with one another!
Who is it for?
- Individuals from different professional streams and/or educational backgrounds between the age group of 25-35 years
- Enthusiastic individuals who have concerns regarding society and the country and have ideas that can transform local concerns into opportunities
HURRY UP!!! Don’t miss this opportunity. Only 16 participants will be selected for every workshop.
Please find the application form here!
1. What is The Power of Ideas?
The Power of Ideas is an exciting half-day workshop that will be held in eight different locations across Nepal. It is designed to discuss ideas that bring desirable changes in the way our societies function.
2. Who is organizing the workshops?
Samriddhi Foundation is organizing the workshops. Samriddhi is a Kathmandu based think tank that works for promoting and protecting civil, economic and political freedom in Nepal.
3. When & Where are the workshops being held?
Workshops will be held in eight different centers across Nepal.
The location and respective date of the workshop are:
Birgunj on 10th February, Chitwan on 13th February, Dharan on 22nd February, Pokhara on 22nd February, Surkhet on 22nd February, Butwal on 25th February, Dhangadhi on 25th February, and Janakpur on 25th February.
The venue for each area will be communicated to selected participants well before the event.
4. Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is mainly designed for individuals of different professional/educational backgrounds and for participants between the age group of 25-35 years. Local residents of the areas selected are encouraged to apply!
5. Is there a participation fee?
No, there is no participation fee. Selected participants will be enrolled for free.
6. How can I participate?
Interested persons can fill up the application form which are available here!
7. How will I benefit from the workshop?
The Power of Ideas is a workshop which will involve participants from diverse backgrounds and skills sets. As a participant, you will be involved in learning, sharing and discussing ideas which will lead to opening up of new perspectives and angles in local problem solving. You will be networking with like-minded people. You will also get to access Samridhi’s other learning and engagement platforms. Successful participants will be awarded with a certificate of participation.
8. How many seats are available for the workshop?
There are only 16 seats per workshop. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to engage in a short phone interview, after which the final 16 will be selected.
9. When will I know if I have been selected for participation?
Upon selection, you will receive a selection email followed by a phone call from Samriddhi Foundation after the form submission.
10. What do I need to bring to the workshop?
The organizers will provide you with all the necessary materials that will be needed during the workshop. You will just have to show up with a lot of zeal and willingness to interact!