The “Political Economic Digest (PED)” Series is a subscriber based online learning opportunity Samriddhi Foundation offers to individuals who are interested to learn more about political economy. The materials are prepared drawing upon economics, law, and political science and they explain how political institutions, the political environment, and the economic system—influence each other.
With over 300 existing subscribers of PED, we share ideas on:
- Basics of market economics
- Political philosophies that guide markets and wealth creation
- Factors affecting issues in contemporary political economic contexts
The course is tentatively six weeks long. Every series will accompany some readings and viewings along with questions to think about. Making the best use of this course will require you to:
- Go through the given readings, as thoroughly as possible.
- Contemplate on the questions that accompany the text.
- Go through daily newspapers and try to relate what you have learned with the real life happenings
- And get in touch with us if you want to talk about it and discuss it further
To subscribe to PED series, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email, phone number and educational/professional background.
Note: The PED series program does not require any participation cost.