The Samriddhi Winter Internship 2021 is a holistic program where successful applicants are given on-the-job training and exposed to sound public policy ideas through rigorous and structured sessions. Interns are encouraged to take initiative in research projects that they believe will make a difference. The internship program will also allow successful applicants to engage in discussions with policy-makers, private sector leaders, economists, journalists and intellectuals.
Eligibility for research intern:
- Enrolled in or graduated from an undergraduate degree program or above
- Interested in public policy, economics, and politics
Eligibility for communications intern:
- Enrolled in or graduated from an undergraduate degree program or above (preferably with a background in journalism)
- Interested in social media management
Eligibility for Admin/Finance Intern:
- Enrolled in or graduated from an undergraduate degree program or above (preferably with a background in accounting or finance)
How to apply?
Fill up and submit the internship application here by January 31, 2021.
Internship Timeline: February 15, 2021 – May 15, 2021
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
Internship is a full-time position. A basic stipend and lunch will be provided.
* Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
278 people read this Publication.