Arthalaya is on air!
Applications for the 19th Batch of Arthalaya (School of Economics & Entrepreneurship) is now open. Apply today to :
- Discover the entrepreneur within you
- Understand how new jobs and wealth is created
- Explore your role in the system
- Learn to be a job creator
- Understand the policy regime
- Network and develop leadership skills
- Get a taste of running your own business
We are excited to welcome 24 young individuals to a group of over four hundred graduates, many of whom are now entrepreneurs and many who are actively contributing to strengthen the entrepreneurial movement in Nepal, through the upcoming Arthalaya taking place from 19th – 24th March 2015. We are looking forward to meeting a small yet powerful bunch representing the hope for Nepal’s future.
Through this six day workshop promoting the spirit and skill of entrepreneurship, which also sensitizes young people about economic freedom and policy regime, young people explore alternative ideas for Nepal’s existing problems. This includes understanding the value of entrepreneurship and learning the know-how of building new businesses and injecting new ideas into the economy for promoting economic reform. The program will include mock debates; business simulations that will help youth understand the importance of entrepreneurship, implications of various policy measures and role of private sector and government in economic reform. There will be case studies, lectures from experts and various experiences sharing sessions. More about the methods and success of the program HERE.
CLICK HERE to watch a synopsis video of arthālaya explaining what it is all about.
CLICK HERE to view the highlights of all past arthālayas.
WATCH some participants of the eighteenth batch of Arthlaya make a case for more aid and less trade for a debate session through a fun song (based on a popular folk Nepali song).
CLICK HERE to watch a video featuring one of the recent batches.
- For participation, applicants must be currently enrolled in undergraduate or post graduate program in any faculty.
- Applicants are required to be between 18-26 years of age in order to participate in Arthalaya.
Upcoming arthâlaya is scheduled for:
19th – 24th March 2015
Commitment fee: NRs. 4,999/-
(Payable only when selected). Various scholarship schemes are available. Details available in the application form below.
The organizers will bear board and meal expenses of all participants’ during the 6 days/5 nights stay in Dhulikhel.
- The selection procedure will take place in three rounds; one through application form and short listed candidate to group discussion after which an individual interview will be taken.
- Only 24 students will be selected to attend the workshop.
- Selected candidates will be informed by either email, phone or announced in our website (www.samriddhi.org) on 16th March 2015.
- Participants are required to attend all the sessions in order to receive the Certificate of Graduation
- Commitment fee: NRs. 4,999/- with several scholarship (Payable only when selected)
- Last date for submission of application forms:
- Early Deadline: 8th March 2015, Sunday (Applications submitted by 8th March will be eligible for receiving 10 % to 25 % scholarship (based on requirement and merit when scholarship decisions are made.))
Final Deadline: 12th March, 2015, Thursday
In order to participate, applicants are required to fill out an application form available for download at the bottom of this page and send it to email@example.com. Applicants may also drop them at Samriddhi’s office.
Don’t miss this opportunity to bring out the leader and innovator within you; do apply today. Only 24 seats available per batch. Short listed candidates (chosen on the basis of the application form) will be contacted shortly after the expiry of deadline.
Note: Participants are required to attend all the sessions in order to receive the Certificate of Graduation. Since Arthalaya is a residential school, participants cannot leave the school for personal reasons any hour or have visitors. If you cannot commit the entire 6 days, please do not apply this time, please keep visiting www.samriddhi.org for next announcement of Arthalaya.
Samriddhi, The Prosperity Foundation
P O Box: 8973 NPC 678 | 416, Bhimsengola Marg Minbhawan Kharibot,Kathmandu, Nepal.
Tel: +977 1 4464616 |Cell: 9849255384 (Anil Parajuli ) | Fax: +977 1 4485319