Samriddhi, The Prosperity Foundation and Asia Center for Enterprise (ACE) are hosting the third annual Asia Liberty Forum in Kathmandu, Nepal from January 08-10, 2015.
This is an gathering of dynamic individuals who will be taking part in this forum to identify critical issues that affect the movement for a more free, open and prosperous Asia, explore strategies to face the challenges ahead, and generate ways to strengthen efforts for more liberty in this continent.
Register HERE today!
- USD 50 for Students
- USD 100 for Individual – think tank (partner organizations: Atlas Network, Asia Centre for Enterprise, and Samriddhi )
- USD 150 for Individual
Over two days, distinguished intellectuals, think tank leaders, policy and opinion makers and freedom champions will present their work and views on various facets of modern Asia. The forum provides a unique opportunity to interact closely with distinguished experts across various fields; some who are tackling Asia’s unique development challenges, and others who bring international experience and perspectives towards charting our future course.
Why YOU should be there:
- Meet and Network with over 200 change makers associated with the think tanks around Asia and beyond, all contributing towards the creation of free and prosperous societies
- Promote Asian Integration, not only in terms of trade and cooperation for regional prosperity but also among leading intellectual entrepreneurs in Asia.
- See some inspiring work “Freedom Champions” have been doing in recent years throughout Asia
- Learn about some innovative projects from around the globe that think tank leaders can replicate at home
- Gain insights from those who are trying to affect change in some of Asia’s most troubled places.
- Figure out alternative solutions to challenges Asia faces, such as environment conservation,migration & trade
- Find mentors and gain practical knowledge through a targeted interaction to enhance your efforts in promoting liberty
Please feel free to contact Manogya Sharma at [email protected] for further details.