Asia Centre for Enterprise (ACE), in partnership with Samriddhi, The Prosperity Foundation will organize a three day residential training, an introductory course on think tank management and leadership for 20 intellectual entrepreneurs. This training is aimed at young organisations (below 3 years) and individuals in the early stages of starting an organisation or project. The objectives of the training are to:
- Help participants identify or strengthen the core purpose and identity of their organisation or project and develop their strategic thinking skills.
- Equip them with fundamental concepts of impactful communication and guidelines for effective proposal writing.
Lectures, combined with practical application and group work will provide a unique learning environment for participants. Key takeaways for participants:
- An understanding of existing think-tank models from around the world, and a clearer idea of what you want to achieve through your organisation or project.
- An impactful and well defined statement of purpose for your organization
- A strategic approach to your work with a better assessment of your environment and strategic objectives for your organisation
- An analysis of your key target audience and key messages for your organisation
- A fundraising proposal for your organisation/project and an understanding of how to better pitch your organisation or project to donors
- New friends and mentors from all over the world.
- 2 credits for Atlas Leadership Academy
Participants of this training will have an exciting opportunity to attend the third annual Asia Liberty Forum from 8-10 Jan 2014 in Kathmandu, Nepal. This conference will bring together over 250 individuals from around the world to a public celebration of liberty. You can find more information on the conference here.
The Registration Fee for this Training is US $100, payable upon selection to the program. This includes accommodation & meals at the conference venue for 6 nights from 5-11 January 2015.
Apply online now! Applications close on 28 November 2014.
For more information, contact Srijan Bandyopadhyay; ACE@ccs.in(link sends e-mail) | +91 99536 72130